February 28, 2010

Pajamas to Dresses



What do you do with a girl who never wants to wear anything but pajamas or dresses? As long as we don't have to go anywhere I usually let Emma wear whatever it is that she wants as long as her main areas are covered. The problem is that when we do have to leave I make her put on some pants. Since it is still the winter time and we are short on dresses she is not real happy about this arrangment. The moment we get in the door she is either grabbing one of her two summer playdresses or her pajamas. I realized after watching her do this that I needed to buy her some skirts and dresses so that she could wear them all day long--inside and outside of the house. With the help of a great friend who always keeps an eye on great deals we have been able to collect a few things. I have a feeling that no matter what is in her drawer though she will continue to pull out those pajamas. I guess I can't blame her. I usually want to wear my most comfortable pair of yoga pants when I am at home lounging around. So here's to comfort. There really is nothing better!!





No comments:

Post a Comment