February 20, 2010

Oh Please...


...can I just wear dresses everyday
...can I take off my jeans and put on a skirt when I get home
...can I just not wear a shirt to bed like the boys
...can I just stay in my pajamas all day long
...can I just wear shoes without socks
...can I play the computer when Abby is napping
...can you paint my toenails pink
...can I have some chocolate milk
...can you put raspberry and not strawberry jam on my sandwhich
...can I have a snack even though it is only 9:00am
...can I have another snack because I'm still hungry
...can I stay up with the boys
...can you get me another blanket even though I already have too many
...can you put braids in my hair
...can I have bubbles in my bath
...can you sing me just one more song
...can you read me just one more book
...can you play picnic with me
...can you push me in the empty laundry basket
...can you play Book of Mormon stories on the piano
...can Katie come over and play with me
...can we blow bubbles outside
...can you tickle me
...can I ride Peter's old Diego bike
...can I get a treat at the store--either Starburst or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
...can I wear my new pink swimming goggles
...can I pretend it's warm outside and wear flip flops
...can you get out all the stuffed animals
...can I have just one more cookie
...can I have a huggie (hugs, hugs, hugs)
...can I have a nose kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment