October 26, 2009

My Better Half

I really am quite the lucky one in my relationship with Mike. He is always doing such nice things for me and fun things for the kids. The kids love it when they hear the garage door open at night because that means they get to play with their dad. Abby has become quite the daddy's girl and I love to see her excitement when Mike comes home from work. There is something to be said about balance in a relationship. I often find that when I am lacking patience Mike seems to balance it out with his calm and fun demeanor. Today after coming home from visiting some ladies in our church I found the kids being pulled in Mike's make shift party train. They all had on party hats and even had a train station where they took turns getting out. It looked like so much fun and I was even tempted to hop into one of the baskets. Mike is always coming up with fun activites for the kids. I feel so blessed to be married to such a great man who loves his family and makes the time to be creative and fun. I couldn't ask for a better man--he truly is my better half!

No comments:

Post a Comment