October 12, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

Today was a very special day for Emma and Abby. Mike had Columbus day off and since I was doing a newborn photo shoot he decided to take the girls out for a daddy daughter date. Emma asked to go to Subway for lunch and then Mike took them up to the Build a Bear Store in the mall. My kids have begged me for years to go there but I have never taken them. Emma got to pick out her own stuffed animal, stuff it and pick out a pretty outfit for it. She choose this pink unicorn which is so fitting because she talks about my little ponies all the time and it sort of reminded me of that. She was so excited when she got home and was beaming from ear to ear. She probably told me at least ten times today how she built her unicorn and all the things she got to do with her dad. Abby got a little polar bear and carried it around all day. The girls have such a great dad and I am so thankful he took the time to make this a special day for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment