April 13, 2009

What the RAIN

Since I am in training mode for my upcoming race I know that everyday counts. I knew that I would not be able to swap with my friend today and so I figured I would just take the girls out in the jogger after dropping off Peter at school. It had been raining all morning and the sun finally came out right at lunchtime. I got the girls in the jogger, put their blankets on, and started off on a four mile run. The sun felt so good on my face. I was so happy to be running even though I was pushing the jogger. I guess I have been spoiled by swapping and so pushing the jogger isn't something I enjoy very much anymore. The girls were so happy and didn't give my any problems. At two miles I turned around to head home when it started to rain. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Why can't the sun stay out for atleast 30 minutes at one time? Running on my own I wouldn't have cared but I didn't bring the rain canopy for the jogger. I ran as fast as I could home so the girls wouldn't get soaked. Luckily they had their blankets. The funny thing is I was the one who was so annoyed and upset while the girls just sat there with the rain sprinkling their faces. When I got home they were fine but a little wet....sorry girls. I am so tired of this weather here. I DEMAND more sun...so there!

No comments:

Post a Comment