April 7, 2009

Spring Break . Woodland Park Zoo

Today was suppossed to one of the warmest days during our Spring Break so we decided to head up to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle with some of our friends. When we got there the first and biggest parking lot was already full. I guess everyone else thought today would be a good day to go to the zoo too. We did find a parking spot, however, and entered the zoo with happy kids who were so excited to see the animals and be with their friends. Poor little Abby has been teething and she had a bit of a hard morning but we faired well throughout the remainder of the day. It was nice to be there with friends who watched out for each other and helped each other when we needed help. My favorite animal to see was definitely the black and white monkeys. They were hilarious to watch as they played and jumped around.

There were many cool moments on our trip. I think my favorite part was seeing the sweet friendships. Adam was so sweet to Emma and just wanted to hold her hand and walk with her. He is such a ladies man. Andrew and Noah are just the best of friends and I love how they are like two peas in a pod. Taylor and Elise were so sweet together as well. I always tell my kids that good friends are so important. We are all so lucky to have such good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment