March 3, 2009

Making Jam

My raspberries have been sitting in my refrigerator for two weeks just waiting to be made into jam. After finishing up some loose ends Emma and I got on our aprons and made jam. Abby was a little curious too. I am not sure that Emma liked it when Abby got a hold of the wooden spoon. I don't know what I am going to do when all of Papa Miller's raspberries are all gone. We are on the last couple of bags of frozen raspberries. His raspberries have made the best jam and even my Andrew who does not like berries will eat this jam with his sandwiches. I can't think of anything better than making jam with my two girls who will hopefully someday make jam with their kids. I am so lucky to have my girls to share these experiences with. That is something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment