February 26, 2009

Keeping Busy

What is a mom to do when her work just needs to be done and there are two little munchkins at her feet begging to be entertained? PROJECTS. PROJECTS. PROJECTS. Emma and Peter love being creative with our plastic piece project. They just pick a mold and carefully place colorful plastic circles until it is all filled up. Then I take it over to the ironing board and put the hot iron on it so that the pieces melt together to form fun little animals or vehicles or whatever they come up with. This has become one of our favorite projects and it keeps them entertained for quite some time. Of course I still have the easel set up and lately Emma has taken up some painting. I am just glad that there are happy smiles and creative minds at work while I try to cram all the things on my To Do List into my already busy and hectic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment