March 16, 2009

Crawling and Clapping

This afternoon I set Abby down on the floor after getting home from picking the boys up from school when I noticed that she was trying to get on her hands and knees. WHAT...I didn't even realize that she could do that. I quickly got my camera and the kids started trying to get her to crawl to them. She only rocks back and forth at this point but at least she is making some progress. I just thought she looked so cute and so happy to discover something new.

Shortly after learning to get up on her knees Abby learned how to clap her hands. She claps her hands for everything and loves it when you clap with her. The smile that spreads across her face when you clap in recognition of something great she has done is priceless. I just love this age. Did I mention that I wish I could stop time. I just don't want this to ever end!

No comments:

Post a Comment