March 30, 2009

Abby . 9 months

Abigail . 9 months old

16 lbs 8 oz.

27 inches

loves to sit and play

gets on her hands and knees but doesn't crawl yet

loves to play with books and bright colored toys

will lay on her tummy and throw her arms around like she is a fish

curious about everything around her

loving baby dolls and tries to mimic the word "baby"

plays with the animal and letter magnets on the refrigerator

puts everything in her mouth

loves to stand up with support

loves music and the piano

likes to play in the excersaucer

loves her music globe and plays with it after I change her diaper

fascinated with her bedroom window

learned to clap her hands

I always have the best time taking pictures of this little one. I wish she would stop growing up so fast. What makes these pictures so unique and special to me is the dress she is wearing. This delicate home made dress is my mother-in-law's dress from when she was a little girl. She wore it, her daughter wore it, and now all the grandgirls wear it when they are little. Abby never got to know her grandma Candace because she passed away 7 years ago. BUT, we frequently talk about grandma Candace and show the kids pictures of her. Here is a picture of Abby holding my favorite picture of Candace on Andrew's blessing day. This picture is how Mike and I remember her. The rocking chair below is Mike's rocking chair given to him by Candace's grandmother, Emma Birmingham.

I guess a photo shoot just wouldn't be complete without some naked pictures of Abby. She would much rather sit naked any time of the day. I love her soft baby skin and cute little chunky bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment