March 12, 2009

Rocks . Rocks . and more Rocks

For months Andrew and Peter have been collecting different kinds of rocks. Sometimes they will come home from school with a few. At first we started putting them in canning jars but then we slowly ran out of room as they were collecting every rock they could find. When I was at JoAnn's today I decided to buy the boys their own little organizer so they could decide which rocks were their absolute favorites. Andrew was so excited to sort his rocks by color and by size. His favorite rocks are the tiny white looking ones. That's funny because I remember being drawn to those rocks as well when I was a kid. It's amazing how sticks and rocks can keep a boy so happy. Just look at that happy face! It doesn't get any better than this. I wish they could just stay this young forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment