March 19, 2009

Family Track Workout

I have started working out at the track on Wednesdays and Mike joins us if he gets home from work in time. Today my friend couldn't make it and since the weather was warm enough I got all the kids ready and drove to the track. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot so did Mike. We put Abby in the stroller all bundled up and she quickly fell asleep. The older kids just wanted to run with us. We started with a warm up and Andrew stayed with us the entire two laps while Peter and Emma made it around once. Mike and I started our workout and were joined by our eager kids at the end of each lap to give us high fives. It was great to have such sweet fans. I can't wait for warmer days and a shorter commute for Mike so we can make this a weekly tradition. It's great that everyone in our family loves to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment