June 19, 2010

Abby Turns TWO


It is amazing that our baby is finally turning TWO years old. It didn't even occur to me what that means until I noticed this new SPICE in her behavior. The terrible two's have begun. But even in the midst of the terrible two's she is still a sweet little thing. She loves to sing, dance, run, play, read books, eat, watch Little Einsteins, give kisses and snuggle with mom. I just love her cute little curls and big blue eyes. She is talking more and more each day and slowly she is losing her baby face. She is turning into a little girl and I am not sure that I am ready for that. Her favorite color is pink just like Emma. We celebrated her birthday a week early this year so we could have it at home before all of our stuff was packed away. We had a pizza party with pink cupcakes for dessert. Abby sat on the special table and enjoyed licking the frosting off of several cupcakes. It was cute to watch her as she enjoyed the freedom to do and eat whatever she wanted. When it was time to open presents she couldn't be bothered. She just wanted to get down and play on the grass with the other kids. With the help of the boys and Emma she finally stopped long enough to open her presents. I loved the excitement in her eyes as she opened up her brand new vaccum cleaner from Mom, Dad, Grandma Anne and Grandpa Franz. Everytime I vaccuum she just wants to be next to me vacuuming too. We decided to get her one that looked just like mine so we got her a little play Dyson vacuum. Thank goodness for Ebay because this was discontinued from Pottery Barn. I had been keeping my eye on it for quite some time and then just like that it was gone. The lady even shipped it fast for me so that we could get it in time for Abby to play with it for a couple of days before it got all packed up. Her second present was a Little Einstein book. All she ever wants to watch or sing is Little Einsteins. Happy Birthday sweet little Abby!








No comments:

Post a Comment