January 1, 2010

Happy End of 2009

Well, it's time to say goodbye to another year. Looking back I can honestly say that there were some great moments in 2009. We learned a lot from this year. It was a year of togetherness, trial, joy, knowledge, hope, faith, prayer, and love. I am so grateful for the things I faced this year because they taught me that the most important things in life truly are our families. I have always known this but my testimony of true happiness through eternal families is so much stronger now than it has ever been. Our family drew closer together this year and because of that we will be stronger when we leave Washington. Who knows where the winds will take us and I don't really care because I know that wherever we go I will have my best friends right there with me! Here's to another great year in 2010!












No comments:

Post a Comment