December 29, 2009

Uncle Greg



We just love it when my brother Greg comes to visit. We were lucky to keep him a little longer after Christmas. The kids love to play with their Uncle and I know he loves to play with them too. We all ventured up to Seattle one day to go to the Japanese grocery store. Greg and I still have our favorite snacks and drinks from our childhood in Tokyo. We spent the most time of all the siblings together in Japan. It was a blast talking about the silly things we used to do growing up. One of the things I love the most about my brother is his gentle demeanor and laid back nature. All the rest of his red-headed siblings (me especially) are kind of stubborn and a little high strung at times. I believe he is a breath of fresh air to our family. He is so patient and understanding and I know no matter what he will always love me. I will always love him too! Even though we are in completely different parts of our lives right now it is comforting to know that we still have an amazing connection. He understands me in a way that others don't. I am lucky to have him as my brother. I can't wait for our next visit together!!





No comments:

Post a Comment