October 5, 2008

Rainy Conference Sunday

We had the most relaxing and enjoyable Sunday watching General Conference on TV. Our only sadness was that Mike could not be with us because he was on call up in Seattle. We stayed in our pajamas for most of the day until I decided that we just must get out of the house and go for a walk. It was sprinkling but no one really cared about that. One of my favorite talks from General Conference was from our Prophet President Monson. He talked about having JOY in the journey of life and not letting important things (family) pass us by. My children and husband bring me such great JOY and I am so glad that I have them. I am going to make an extra effort to truly not waste any moments that I have in being with and loving them.



I am so glad that my children don't mind the rain. I personally love it! Of course no one likes a down pour but when does that ever happen around here?? We are trying to soak up as much outside time as we can before the weather turns too cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment