October 28, 2008

Live, Laugh, Love


Could there be anything sweeter than a little girl who loves her mama?? I have been having SO much fun playing with Abby. Today we played "Superman" and she just loved it. I actually got her to giggle. I kept thinking to myself, "I wish someone were here to take pictures of us playing together." Instead of letting this memory just be a memory, I got out my tripod for a little fun. As I tried to get the camera positioned just right I was running back and forth from camera to the floor with Abby and having a dang good time in the process...and boy was it a workout. Sometimes it's nice to just be in the moment and sometimes it's nice to be able to SEE a memory. This was definitely one of those times. Hopefully Abby will be able to look back at this picture and know how much I loved playing with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment