October 16, 2008

Abigail . 3 months old



Abby is the happiest little baby I know.

She is always smiling and loves for anyone to talk to her. Watch out because when you get her going, she can talk up a storm.

Abby can hold her head up really well and is starting to be strong enough to stand on my legs for a short couple of seconds.

Abby loves her siblings and is so curious as to what they are doing.

She sleeps through the night and takes really good naps.

Abby loves the pacifier...thank goodness.

Abby loves her bouncer.

Abby always has her fingers in her mouth...welcome to the early stages of teething!


Today I realized I better take pictures of my little one before she gets any older. She just had her "2 month" appointment even though she is 3 months old. Of course I just couldn't resist the urge to take pictures of both of the girls. For more photos, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment