November 16, 2009

Piano Recital

For the past couple of years we have enjoyed watching Andrew during his Christmas piano recitals. The first year we weren't sure he was going to get up and play...but he did. The second year we thought the same thing and he surprised us and did it again and played everything perfectly. This year I was so excited to go and see both Andrew and Peter play in their recital. I was especially excited to see Peter play in his very first piano recital. I wish I could have been there but I had a bad case of the flu so I gave Mike the video camera and told him to tape it for me. When they got home I asked them how it went. Both boys got up and played great. I am so proud of my boys for sticking with piano. They both love to play so much that they sometimes fight over who will get to go first for piano lessons and who will get to practice first. I am ok with that because they always seem to work it out. Playing the piano has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. I know it will bless their lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment