August 28, 2009

QUICK CHICK



Why do I feel like I was just taking pictures of Emma doing this same thing? Is it possible that Abby is growing up too fast??!! I feel like putting the brakes on a bit because this little girl is so fast and into everything these days. She went from being our quiet little mellow baby to our energetic and loud toddler. Ever since she started walking she also started talking A LOT MORE. Of course most of it is babble but she does copy what we say. I will forever be baffled at why children just love to pull all the toilet paper off the roll. I am just glad she didn't pull off the entire roll. After a quick picture I promptly told her "uh uh" (I save the no's for dangerous things) and sent her out of the bathroom so I could clean up the mess. I have a hard time not smiling and laughing a little bit because it is kind of cute.

The older kids got another lecture about keeping the bathroom doors closed and I finally had to break down and go buy child proof locks for a couple of cabinets in the kitchen and our bathroom. Oh, the joys of toddlerhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment