August 6, 2009

Silly Girls


My girls are quite the comic relief in our house lately. Abby finally found her belly button and is constantly climbing onto and into everything including the dishwasher door. I walked out of the kitchen for a few minutes and when I returned she was just sitting there playing. She is also known to crawl up onto Emma's toddler bed and play. Good thing she can get down by herself. Abby is getting more comfortable on her feet and will stand up all on her own without holding on to anything but is still timid when it comes to walking. She has taken a few steps though and I know it won't be too much longer until she is a walking machine.


Our little miss Emma continues to make us all smile with her silly ways. The other day I went to check and see if she was getting dressed for the day and this is what I found. Funny thing is Peter did this same thing when he was her age. She is a hoot that one!




No comments:

Post a Comment