August 8, 2009

Saturday Dress Up

This fine Saturday morning while Mike was working we decided to have a relaxing but fun time playing dress up. The boys were drawn to some of their previous Halloween costumes and Emma grabbed her favorite Cinderella dress. We put Abby in the only costume we thought would fit her and she became the pink fairy. Batman and the Knight battled and the Princess just spun around looking beautiful. Our little fairy wasn't quite sure what to do but she looked cute anyways. I love it when my kids play pretend. They are so good at make believe that it makes me want to join in the fun every time.








I am so thankful to my wonderful and talented cousin who started her own dress up company many years ago. She is the one who has supplied me with the majority of my girl dress ups and a good third of my boy dress ups. When Abby was born she sent each of the kids a couple of costumes. Now it looks like her company will be spreading to a couple of Costco stores. Way to go Jenny! To check out her products, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment