August 27, 2009

No More Braces



17 months and 12 days and we are officially BRACES FREE!! To say that I am happy is an understatement. Was it worth all the pain and sacrifice...DEFINITELY! I can't believe how straight my teeth are now. I am constantly looking in the mirror and saying, "Who is that!" Just as it was so foreign to get my braces put on last year it is now foreign to me to see my teeth looking so bald. Now I don't have to worry about growing old with those nasty crooked teeth. Unfortunately I still have some more oral procedures to endure this next year...two more gum grafts. That was one of the major reasons for getting braces. I have really weak gums and I have already undergone one of three gum grafts on my lower gums. My kids have told me that I look so much better without braces....DUH! I am so thankful to my family and especially to Mike for putting up with the braces and still loving me and kissing me all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment