July 15, 2009

Trouble


I should preface by saying that I really should consider myself lucky that I haven't experienced this until now (at least with Abby that is). Abby is our sweet but very curious one year old. She absolutely LOVES to take a bath and play in the water. I try and let her play for a while because it is so much fun to watch her. It wasn't more than 5 minutes in the bath when I looked down to see that she had POOPED!!! I was so disgusted and annoyed by what I had to do. I quickly picked her up and sat her naked on the towel on the floor. I wiped her up and cleaned up the mess. YUCK is the only way to describe this scene of events. Of course as I'm cleaning it I am trying not to throw up. Abby, of course, continued to be a troublemaker and tried to grab all the toilet paper off the roll. I finally got her back in the tub and cleaned her up. After getting her out and dressing her I put her down for a nap. I took the time while she was sleeping to clean the other bathrooms. Why just clean one when you can clean all three bathrooms??!! As I was finishing the last bathroom I could hear that she was awake. Since I was not quite done and my hands were yucky with cleaning solution, I let Abby sit in her crib talking until I was finished. As I neared her room to get her I noticed that someone was knocking on the inside of her door. All of the other kids were downstairs watching a movie so I knew they weren't inside. Low and behold it was Abby. She had somehow managed to CRAWL out of her CRIB!!! If she isn't trouble than I don't know who is! I have my hands full with this little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment