June 30, 2009

Playing together


It has always been my dream to have two little girls who can play and be silly together. I am sure part of that is because I didn't grow up with any sisters but with three brothers. I was always playing with the boy toys and occasionally I would play with the girly things. Having Abby in our family has been really good for Emma. She is just starting to want to play with her. Up until now Abby has been too little to be good company for Emma. Both girls absolutely love their pink kitchen and all of the fun food. Their favorite thing to do is pull the sink out and dump all the food into the big hole. Even Abby has learned how to pull the sink out. I know that this is only the beginning of fun moments ahead filled with tea parties and dress ups. Girls really are sugar and spice and everything nice...well, most of the time that is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment