June 3, 2009

Girls in White Dresses

It seems like every spring I find myself wanting white dresses for the girls. There is just something so clean and simple about a white dress. I have to thank my mom this year for finding these adorable dresses. They are just perfect. Emma would wear dresses everyday if I let her and so she is not usually oppossed to dressing up for a few pictures. Abby doesn't care what she is wearing as long as she is free to roam around. Our biggest challenge with her right now is getting her to sit on the grass and not cry. She just doesn't like the feel of the grass on her feet and legs but she will gladly walk on it if I hold her hands. We had to trick her by putting a little jacket under her dress and since the dress was wide enough around the bottom I was able to cover it up. Oh, I am so clever...not really but it worked! With a few jingles from my keys and entertainment from Peter, Abby finally gave us a few smiles.

It's nice to see that the flowers are still bright and beautiful. Emma could pick flowers all day. We have a few white ones on our gigantic bush in our backyard. I think she was happy to see some pretty purple ones at the park today.



No comments:

Post a Comment