June 4, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

The Kindergarten team prepared a really sweet graduation ceremony for all of the kindergarten kids this year. The kids sang a handful of songs and then each one of them got to come up and shake Principal Yoho's hand and receive a certificate. It was fun only because of how much Peter was so proud to be standing up there. I was watching from the back because I had all the other kids and was by myself but I could see his excitement. Mike eventually made it half way after commuting from Seattle. In his scrubs and all he came to support Peter. What a good daddy! We are so proud of Peter. Next year is what I consider the first year of real school--full day and more academically challenging. I have no doubts that Peter will soar in first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment