March 31, 2011

Abby Cakes

There is just a magic that radiates from this little one.  I love being able to wake up each morning looking into those big blue eyes and hearing, "good morning mama."  I just smile at her and she smiles back and then she takes her hand and strokes my cheeks.  She is still and not energetic yet.  It is calm and I can see the sun coming in through the window highlighting her blonde her and fair skin.  And then I think to myself that she is a blessing.  She has been my sleeping buddy and I love not feeling so alone when I go to sleep at night.  She definitely has a special place in my heart.  I just can't hold her, kiss her, or squeeze her enough.  Why can't I make this last forever?  Every age she has been has been my absolute favorite.  She is my Abby cakes!


What makes these photos special to me is that they are true to life. I also spent a little extra time making my own B&W conversions. After looking at them on a different computer screen I realize they don't look quite as good as looking at them on my high resolution screen.  Oh well.  I still have so much to learn about B&W conversions but I thought this was a good place to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment