November 18, 2008

Fall Fun



When it's not raining and not freezing cold we gear up to go outside and play. We know that there will not be too many of these days left and pretty soon all the leaves will be gone until the spring. I have really grown to love the falls out here in the Northwest. In years past I have really missed the beautiful East Coast falls with all the beautiful changing leaves. This year our fall was amazing with many beautiful vibrant leaves. It was really a sight to behold. I am not really looking forward to cold days and no color on the trees, but then again, snow can be kind of fun. It has snowed every year we have been here. I'm sure we will be so lucky to get at least one snow fall.

The kids, minus Andrew because he was in school, enjoyed playing at our incredible park. Peter brought his scooter and he and Emma were having fun zooming down a hill near the playground. No one else was there which I was surprised to see because it was pretty mild today. It was nice to just get out and play. Oh what a Fantastic Fall Day!





*to see more pictures from our day, click here*

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I've missed the kids. These pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara..I love that hill in the park where you took the pictures..I took one of Cora there in the snow.
    glad you are enjoying the fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the park too. what did we do before it was open?:)

    ReplyDelete