April 22, 2008

The Best Kids CD Ever


Ever since Mike and I have been married we have listened to "They Might Be Giants." We actually went to see them in concert downtown DC on the mall when Andrew was really little. Mike has always loved them and I have grown to love their music as well. On long trips we will usually listen to their classic songs. Well, now they have this great CD out for kids and it is GREAT. It even comes with a DVD of the videos to each song. All of my kids love it. Yesterday I was in the car and Peter was singing the words to all the songs. I couldn't believe that he picked up on the words that fast---we have only had the CD for 3 days. It was really cute to hear him sing. You can actually view one of their videos on youtube--it really is quite funny. And did you know that the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Higgleytown Heros theme songs are sung by "They Might Be Giants?" Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment