January 31, 2008

Blog to the Rescue

As I was sorting through my pictures on my computer trying to figure out which ones I wanted to scrapbook next, I realized that I couldn't find the folder for Peter's 4th Birthday last year. One of the most important highlights of the year was missing and I was sweating bullets. I searched the previous months and following months thinking that maybe the folder got accidentally moved. To my dismay, my back up showed no signs of those birthday picturs. Luckily I remembered that I blogged his birthday last year. So I did the only thing I could think of and go back to my post where I had put a couple of pictures from Peter's Birthday. I copied and pasted them into a new Birthday folder. So even though I only have four pictures to document that special event, I am extremely grateful. Thank you BLOG for being there when I needed you!

6 comments:

  1. So another girl eh? Two boys, two girls! Sounds like you guys will have the perfect numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you found at least a few pictures. That's one of my nightmares! Yay for blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am missing Elise's 2nd birthday thru Christmas. HORRIBLE. I wish I was blogging back then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice thinking! I love that blogs are like an online journal; I even heard you could get it bound into a book with comment and everything. I'm glad you have some pictures Peter's birthday. Have fun scrapbooking!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I loved blogging for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is sure good you could get some of them back them from your blog.

    Looks like you lost the pictures before November because I grabbed a copy of all your 2007 photos during the Thanksgiving visit and I don't see them on my computer.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete