January 15, 2008

The Funnest Time of the Day




Emma has always loved to play in the bath....what child doesn't like to play in warm soothing water??? Bathtime is not a daily event for Emma, although I'm sure she would love it. Tonight I was all ready to get her pajamas on and put her to bed...but Emma had different plans. She was determined more than ever to have a bath. She was even clever enough to tell me that she had a stinky diaper...which she DID NOT! If I just had enough energy I would give her a bath everyday. With the will power she is displaying I might not have much of a choice. It sure is fun to watch her play. Her favorite things to do in the bath are to swim, fill up her cups with water, and she has recently been fascinated by her foam letters and numbers. They are GREAT and have given us a reason to practice our letters and sounds. Since she is almost 2 I really don't expect her to know that much. Somehow Emma always seems to surprise me with how much she already knows. She sure keeps me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment