January 28, 2008

Our Princess









Emma Claire Wilhelm
Age: 2
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Song: The Apple Tree Song (passed down from Grandma Ann)
Favorite Toy: Her dollhouse and dolls
Favorite Food: PB&J and Hello Kitty Fruit Snacks
Favorite TV show: Dora and Diego by a long shot

How do you capture the excitement and preciousness of a 2 year old...they are always on the move. With the sun out today the light in Emma's room was just too perfect to ignore. It wasn't the most ideal time to take pictures of Emma because it was close to naptime, but we tried it anyways. She is too smart for me. I had to play ring around the rosies so that when we all sat down I would sit her right down where I wanted her and then snap a few. I sure love this little girl. She is so full of life and so much fun to be around. I try and hold on to every precious moment I have with her as my only girl.

8 comments:

  1. She is so sweet and beautiful. Glad to see your comments back up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I thought was...mini Sara! So cute. It makes me feel sane in my picture taking ability of a moving target. Hopefully I'll get mine up tomorrow. So cute. Love the dress. Just like Ava - no pictures - play. You captured her personality, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is really growing...just wait till the baby comes then she'll really be your big girl. Her hair is getting so long too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures, she looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Sara, you are going to have to stop posting such cute pictures of Emma. You make me want to have a little girl right now!:) But seriously, she is so cute- I just love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma loves pink and Hello Kitty, just like me! I <3 her. I'm shocked that Mike has such a cute girl - she must have all of Sara's genes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my boys, but Emma with that dollhouse makes me want a little girl! You're a lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the pictures of Emma. She looks so adorable. My Brooke is borderline tomboy. Her favorite color is blue, She doesn't really like dresses, and rarely plays with dolls. She must take after her mother. I bet she'd like one of those playhouses, though. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete