February 23, 2012

Playing House

We got a fun package in the  mail today from our good friend Mary.  In it were treats and cards for me, homemade aprons for the girls and Emma's American Girl doll, and fun balls for the boys.  It was like Christmas opening this box.  What a fabulous friend I have.  We are usually pretty spoiled here with fun packages from my mom.  The kids love it when she sends us stuff and I am always grateful when she is able to pick up things I can't get here.  This was the first time getting a package from a friend and it was so much fun.  The girls and I just fell in love with the aprons.  The girls put them on right away and headed upstairs to play house with them on.  I just sat on their beds enjoying watching them have so much fun pretending to be little mommies.  I love moments like these... 

No comments:

Post a Comment