February 25, 2011

Blue and Gold

It was nice to not have to plan for the Blue and Gold this year. The only thing I had to do beforehand was pay for the dinner and I ended up not having to do that either. It just happened to be around the time I was sick so my friend went and paid for me. The boys were free with their registration but it cost us $20 total for Mike and I to attend the dinner. That is one nice thing about church scouts...it is all paid for.

We decided not to bring the girls this year and had our good friend watch them at her house. The girls had so much fun with Myisha. She played games with them and did art projects. It was a good thing the girls did not come with us as the seating arrangments were a bit crowded. Mike sat next to Peter and some of his den and I sat next to Andrew and some of his den. The boys were silly as usual which is to be expected when you get lots of silly boys together. Andrew earned his Readyman badge and Peter earned his Wolf badge. We are so proud of both of our boys. They have worked hard and have been consistent in attending all of their den meetings. I really couldn't ask for better leaders too. After the awards were over we watched all of the skits which were pretty hilarious. I was glad to see that the boys had such a great time at their Blue and Gold dinner.

(Alex, Andrew, Thomas)

(Elliot, Peter)

No comments:

Post a Comment