August 29, 2007

what i love about emma



Girls are God's gift to mothers. I am truly blessed to enjoy my only little girl. I told myself I would be happy to have just one girl. I am now wishing I could have 3 more just like Emma. Every moment she smiles, it's hard not to smile as well. She is truly a miracle. I cherish these precious moments that I can spend just with her.



My favorite things about Emma:

1. Her curiosity about shoes, hairdryers, necklaces, and brushes

2. How much she loves her daddy and constantly asks me where he is

3. How the first thing she wants when she wakes up is Andrew and Peter

4. How she will turn my radio on and dance to the music

5. How she lets me hug and kiss her all day long



6. How she will sit on my lap and sing songs with me before bedtime

7. How she chases her shadow on our little mommy/daughter walks

8. Her excitement when she sees a dog or cat

9. Her love of the color pink

10. The feeling I get when I am around her!

Click HERE for more pictures!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to Emma. I love the pictures and I really love the written words. Yes, Girls are God's gift to mothers, but I also personally know that Girls are God's gift to fathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    You have an amazing talent. Your pictures of Emma not only made me smile but also brought tears of joy to my eyes. Emma is bringing such joy to you as you brought to me. As I have said before, enjoy every minute of your children's lives. It goes so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,

    Wow! What wonderful feelings you shared. I echo Emma's sentiments on holiding the frog though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you know that I understand exactly how you feel! Emma is sooo cute and those are great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you took the pictures. They are such perfect little people aren't they? I just love that you caught her personality. Those are the pictures you will love forever. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is at such a perfect age!! The pictures are darling, and so fun. Love the comments. Hard not to love such a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete