August 2, 2007

Frogs . Frogs . Frogs


Andrew: Age 6
I love frogs. I found a frog in the yard one day and I made friends with the frog. I like frogs because they are cute creatures. They are really good hoppers. Sometimes they swim in our little fountain. Mom told me that I should be careful when I hold frogs so they don't get hurt. Frogs are fun to hold because they tickle a little bit.


Peter: Age 4
It is very fun to hold frogs. Their legs are sticky. I love every frog who loves to jump.


Emma: Age 1 1/2
I like anything my brothers like. I was excited to hold this frog but when I felt it move, I wasn't so sure I wanted to keep holding it.

3 comments:

  1. Sara

    I loved this blog entry. I loved the music but best of all I loved the comments the boys made.. Of so cute they are...

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute, we have lots of frogs in our yard too. Poor little creatures to be living in the yard of two curious boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - our kids would still get along great. Anne and Andrew love hunting down Geckos in our backyard. Your boys will love that about Hawaii

    ReplyDelete