October 5, 2012

Family Photos

Every year I am the one who takes our family photo and every year I dread it. I love being the photographer in our family but for once I would love to have someone else do the work so we can get some great candid shots of our family being together with me in them. This year I decided to hire someone just for that purpose. I was very clear in my requests of what kind of session I wanted to have and unfortunately this photographer was quite a dissapointment. I actually had to prompt her to take family photos and stop taking candids of the kids. It was kind of an aggravating start to our session but by the end she seemed to finally get a handle on it. There were a few photos I thought were descent but not at all to the level I had seen from her website. Needless to say I learned a few things that will help me when choosing a photographer in the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment