March 27, 2012

Mt. Fuji Sunset

Over the weekend we went out to eat with our friends and on our way to Kamakura we saw the most beautiful sunset out towards Mt. Fuji.  I was so disappointed that I did not have my camera that I vowed that I would have to keep an eye on when we would have another clear day so that I could go out with my tripod and get good sunset pictures of Mt. Fuji.  It was not more than a couple of days later that I was able to have my night alone at sunset.  I honestly did not know all what I was doing but I did rely on the knowledge I had about low light photography.  I feel like my first real attempt at night photography went well.  I learned a whole lot in the process and met a couple of other Japanese photographers near the end of the night who showed me a few tricks.  It was a fun night!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment