June 30, 2011

Abby's 3rd Birthday

Abby has been so excited for her birthday this year. She is finally old enough to know about presents and cupcakes and give her opinion on what she wants. When I asked her what she wanted for a present she said she wanted a pink present. When I asked her what kind of cupcakes she wanted she said she wanted pink cupcakes. So her opinions are still simple and I love it. A pink party was definitely in order. Mike was in charge of the balloons and I was pleasantly surprised when he brought home a huge bundle of pink and white balloons and a pink smiley face balloon with a cute pink stuffed elephant attached to all the balloons. What a sweet daddy to make even the balloons special. I made pink cupcakes and personalized cupcake toppers. We wrapped all of the pink princess gifts and the pink legos in pink wrapping paper. I dressed Abby in her pink party dress and curled her hair and took a few pictures of her twirling around. Abby was so excited by all of the cupcakes that she just sat and admired them before we sang to her. She loved being the center of attention and had no problems blowing out all 3 candles. She actually was able to open all of her gifts pretty much by herself this year. Andrew was sweet to read the card from my mom and dad. It was the best pink party for a cute little 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment