August 15, 2010

Weekend at the New Sanno . Day 3



On Sunday we woke up and got ready for church. We walked 10 minutes up the road to my old church building. We passed by the National Azabu store that my mom used to go to buy groceries and the Baskin Robbins I used to go to get my chocolate mint ice-cream. We were able to see the Tokyo Temple right before going into church. The Temple is actually the building right behind the church annex building. We attended Sacrament Meeting and then I was able to catch up with a few people I knew growing up. We made the hot walk back to the hotel and stopped to admire the temple again. After getting back to the hotel we ended our fabulous weekend with the famous Sunday brunch at The New Sanno. We were smart and did make reservations for that one. It was an all you can eat buffet with the best spread ever. It was a great way to spend our 12th Anniversary. The boys told us Happy Anniversary at least 10 times. It was really sweet. We were sad to leave but can't wait for our next adventure to The New Sanno so we can explore Tokyo some more!







No comments:

Post a Comment