January 11, 2009

Peter's Looses His 1st Tooth

The first week of January Peter came to me and said his tooth was loose. I didn't really believe him because he has said that to me before just because I think he wanted it to be loose. Sure enough he was right this time. For the next four days I watched him as he would wiggle that little tooth with his fingers anticipating it coming out. He kept talking about the tooth fairy and was so excited that it would finally be his turn. Andrew has already lost 8 teeth and so the tooth fairy has already made it to our house many times. On January 11th after scripture study Mike was playing the guitar for the boys while they did summersaults and ran around and that is when it fell out. Luckily he didn't swallow it. Look at that gap! Congratulations little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment