August 27, 2008

Saltar's Point



A couple of days before school started we headed over to Saltar's Point which is a quiet little rocky beach on the Puget Sound. We brought everyone's boots and had a blast throwing rocks in the water, climbing on the old logs, jumping off big rocks, and eating lollipops. I have to admit that I secretly wanted to get these fabulous pictures of the kids, however, we got there after the sun was already out and it was extremely windy. I got a few candids and just focused on having fun. By the end of our time there the boys pants were half wet from standing in the water and jumping over the little waves that came in. I didn't have my camera because I was just enjoying watching how happy they truly were to be outside. We really live in such a great place!












No comments:

Post a Comment