August 28, 2008

Back to School



With the excitement of going back to school and having yet another one of my children entering school this year I knew it was a cause for celebration. I saw these cool cupcakes in the Family Fun magazine and thought it would be a great first after school snack. Need I even say that it was a big hit! We were happy that we were able to share them with our friends at the park.


PETER entered KINDERGARTEN this year. He started out in Ms. Ashton's morning class but has now moved to Ms. Sabado's afternoon class (long story). Peter is our happy child and I knew I would have no problems sending him off to school. He didn't even look back to see if I was there his very first day. If you were to ask Peter what his favorite thing was about school so far it would be riding the bus home. The first day he got off the bus Emma just ran and hugged him. Do you think she missed him?? It was really quite sweet. We all missed that smiley boy!





ANDREW started SECOND grade this year and joined Ms. Hebert's class. He tells me that he thinks she is the coolest teacher ever. I am so happy that he is happy and that he is staying out of trouble so far. Andrew is our very smart but highly distracted child. Ms. Hebert seems to be a good match for our energetic Andrew.




The first day just wouldn't have been complete without good friends to share in the joys of a great day. This is Andrew and his best friend Noah enjoying their yummy cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment