August 16, 2008

10 Fabulous Years


How is it possible that 10 years has already passed? I have such fond memories of our wedding day and how great it was to have so many of our family members in the temple with us. One of the fondest moments happened right before we got married. I had just put on my wedding dress and was waiting in the lobby outside of the dressing rooms for Mike. I saw him come towards me and I think at that moment we both felt something eternal--that we were meant to be together forever. When you are newly married it is hard to imagine that you could be more in love than you are during those first moments and years of marriage. I can honestly say that with each passing year I grow more in love with Mike. Every year for us just gets better and better. I can't imagine my life without him. He has always loved me for who I am but has always challenged me to become the person my Heavenly Father wants me to become. This is one of the things I love most about Mike. He has helped me to branch out of my comfort zone to become someone that can shine even when life seems dark. He has the best sense of humor and can turn any bad situation into a good one. Thank you Mike for 10 great years of marriage! You are my whole world--I will always love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment