December 27, 2007

Just the TWO of us



What a day we had up at Crystal Mountain. Andrew and I had so much fun going down the bunny hill. This was Andrew's first time getting on a chair lift and skiing down a real ski slope. Ski lessons last year were fun, but this year the real stuff begins. He did great getting on and off the chair lift and didn't fall. The first run we spent holding hands down the slope. Then the rest of the day was spent skiing side by side while we worked on slowing down and turning...and of course I was taking lots of pictures and video. Check Andrew out:



Falling with style and a happy face!



By the end of the day Andrew could ski all by himself, slow down, turn left and right, and get up after falling down. YEAH...SUCCESS!

5 comments:

  1. Look at all that snow! Man do I miss skiing. I think it's been something like 9 or 10 years since I last went. Way to long. I need to live somewhere closer to snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win coolest Mom of the year for sure. Whenever I think of you I think, man sge's amazing. Triathalons, marathons, skiing while pregnant :-0 and a million other things...YOU RUN IN THE RAIN!!!!! It must have something to do with growing up with a bunch of brothers. I've been skiing once. On my honeymoon. I would jump out of an airplane again anyday, but skiing...that was scary stuff. I never passed bunny hill training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome I have got to get Noah out there! Can't wait to talk when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Andrew is!! I've still got that photo of us when he was a baby on my dresser =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara,

    You are the coolest mom ever. These pics were so touching to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete