December 6, 2007

Baby F O U R takes the stage



We are so excited to announce the great news of another baby coming to our family in the early summer. July 3rd is the official due date, but of course I am hoping for an end of June baby. Andrew and Emma both arrived early so I consider my odds pretty good! So what is life going to be like with FOUR adorable, but very active children? Other than the days of little sleep heading our way, I truly think it will be nothing but fabulous to have another sweet spirit enter our home. We are so grateful for the wonderful children we have and pray this baby will be just as healthy!

13 comments:

  1. Sara we are so happy for you and your family. Congratulations on the little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you were pregnant when you were here! How exciting! You know I think you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always so exciting to add another baby to your family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I hope the day of sick are few and the days of "nesting" and plenty of energy are abundant. We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you. You have such beautiful children! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is so exciting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sara! How exciting!!! Wishing you a fabulous pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Sara! You make the cutest pregnant person. =) I hope you're feeling well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Wilhelms! What exciting news! I hope it's an easy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That is terrific news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Sara (and Mike, too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sara and Mike,

    I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on the newest miracle-to-be.

    ReplyDelete