February 8, 2008

It's DEFINITELY a GIRL!



Her face profile



How we know she's a girl



Baby Abigail's Foot



Five fingers...YEAH! How cool that her hand was spread out and not closed.

What a blessing it was to be able to see so many great pictures of our little baby girl. It truly is a miracle that in five short months a little baby is formed and growing. We learned that she is head down, face down, and snuggled nicely in there. It was fun to be able to see her moving around. At one point we could see her mouth opening and closing...I wonder what she is gabbing about in there?! I keep thinking that it is too good to be true to be having another girl. We feel so lucky and blessed that the pregnancy is going well and she is looking to be healthy and whole so far! We are Half-Way there!!!

10 comments:

  1. Sara, wonderful news! 2 of each how perfect. A little sister for Emma, she will love it. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I love the name Abigail. I may have to copy you again...but then again I guess I would have to have another baby to do that! See you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little hand and feet shots. Emma and Abigail sound so perfect together. I bet Emma is so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the sonogram pists! It really helps you bond with the baby I think. I still can't believe we pick out the same girls names; Abby and Emma! They are just so dang cute! I'm probably going to jinx myself and not have any girls by having their names already picked out:)Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulations! I love the pics, and I'm so happy for you that you get to have 2 boys AND 2 girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! I love the name Abigail, too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Two girls. I hope you are feeling good, Sara. That second trimester is always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! Cute pictures of emma and the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sara! You are amazing
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete