November 16, 2007

Making it PRIVATE

A good friend of mine has decided to make her blog private and I think this is a rather good idea considering all the crazy people who are reading our personal blogs. Although our blog was initially intended for family and close friends, it really can be read by anyone. I figure that although it will be a pain to sign in to view the blog, those who really want to view it won't mind. I keep thinking that one can never be too careful. So, starting next week I will be making it private. For family and close friends, I have most of your email addresses already. However, it would be nice if you could let me know if you want to continue viewing my blog so I can start with those email addresses first. You can either comment on this post or email me at my gmail address: wilhelmsara@gmail.com with your email address if you think I don't have it. Sorry for the inconvienence!

14 comments:

  1. We'd still love to read your blog...miss you! coralauriedar03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep us on the list. I am sure I am soon to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been thinking the same thing. Of course I want to keep reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara,
    I love to jump over to your blog now and then and I'd love to be able to still see your beautiful pics and learn more about your family! Great talks in church today, by the way!
    cathybalfanz@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. Chrisandlisa1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you have my email that I use for my blog stuff: dereknmary@gmail.com I'm sure it is only a matter of time before I follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops...pls use this email instead:
    laurie.fisher74@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've started to make more private posts in my blog for the same reason. Of course I want to keep reading yours, please keep me on the list =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please give us access... =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please leave us Davises in! lizziebd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sara good idea, I'm going to be changing mine soon too. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Sara! You guys gave us your blog address ages ago, but I only started peeking recently when I started my blog....I'd love to be able to keep up with you guys! You are also welcome to take a peek at ours (1momof5.blogspot....etc) E-mail is 1momof5@gmail.com or the laura....at yahoo address that you've got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wilhelms

    So happy to be included. The children are precious and your pictures are fun to view.

    Love, Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete