July 10, 2008

PHOTOholic

I will be the first to admit that I have an addiction in taking way too many pictures. I just can't help myself. I would say that I have already taken more pictures of Abigail in her first week of life than I did for the first month with any of my other three kids. I have always heard that the last kids usually get less pictures taken of them...I guess I have broken that myth here. It has been fun to try new things so as to not have any regrets this time around. I remember looking back through pictures of Emma when she was really little and being disappointed that there were not that many of her and Mike. I realized that it is never too late and to just be better in the future. So now I take pictures whenever I can of my family. I am known in my family as the picture nazi. I have calmed down a bit over time and have learned that sometimes it is not worth the fight with my kids to get them to pose for me. So to all you picture lovers---just keep taking pictures and don't let anyone give you lip about it! Here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure!

SISTERS



GRANDPARENTS



SIBLINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment